Hi! I’m Carl Noble. Thanks for stopping by. I’m just starting this blog (Wed 18NOV2015) so not a lot is here. Any thoughts email me at [email protected]
Resume Synopsis for Carl M. Noble, Jr, B. S., M. A, Ph.D
1. B.S. Engineering Physics & Mathematics University of Illinois, Champaign, IL, 1958
2. M.A .Physics University of California, Berkeley, California, 1960
3. Ph.D. Physics University of California, Berkeley, California, 1966
1. Taught many undergraduate physics courses at Berkeley in Mechanics, Electricity & Magnetism, Thermodynamics, Elementary Particles, Statistical mechanics.
2. Taught mathematics courses in real analysis, statistics, non-linear optimization, advanced calculus.
3. Taught computer programming, model building, Many languages – C, C++, VBA, Assembler, LISP, Unix, Linux, Object-Oriented Programming.
Taught economics and finance at the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management (Northwestern) as Associate Professor from 1980 to 1985. Started & managed a economic-finance consulting firm, The Alcar Group, that specialized in building computerized economic models of multinational corporations. Lectured extensively for 30 plus years throughout The Americas, UK, and Europe.